Successfully recover information from corrupted RAID, NAS, Q-NAP, JBOD / Spanned, DVHD (both logic and hardware crashes) with specialized software and hardware and. It allow to quickly and efficiently restore the server.
Our company restores data from RAID 0 (Stripe), 1 (Mirror), JBOD, 1E Offset, 1E Adjacent, 4, 5, 5E, 5EE, 6, 6 Adaptec, 10, 50, 60, 51 etc.
Restore the structure of the RAID arrays on the following filesystems: NTFS, FAT, HFS, HFS +, Ext2, Ext3, UFS, UFS2, ReiserFS etc.
Disk interfaces SATA, PATA, SAS, SCSI, USB.
Manufacturers of network storage NAS, QNAP, Asustor, Zyxel, Vif, Delta Electronics, Western Dagital, Synology, Thecus, IBM, Fujitsu, Dell and so on.
Recover information in such cases
- Failed / failed RAID controller.
- Failed update firmware controller raid array.
- Damage to the motherboard server.
- Removing / Losing Server Configuration.
- Failure during the migration procedure of the array.
- Failed to resize partitions.
- Crash when changing volumes LVM.
- Disable one or more disks.
- After fires and floods.
- Degradation of carrier surfaces, BAD sector.
- Hardware damage to the network storage NAS, Q-NAP, JBOD.
- Wrong connected HDD.
- Power failure.
Do not complicate the situation with the RAID array. Discard the idea of ??self-renewal of data, because unprofessional actions of any nature can only complicate the situation or make the process of recovery completely impossible. The presence of extraneous sounds in the process of working with the carrier, the appearance of bad blocks requires only the use of special equipment and a skilled specialist.